ActiveFit! customers appreciate our manufacturer's comprehensive warranty with minimal exclusions.
This warranty is supplied by Active Playground Equipment, a company that has over 20 years of solid experience in the manufacture of commercial outdoor playground equipment and knows the industry and the CSA requirements.
ActiveFit! Statement of Warranty
124 Kendall St. Unit B, Point Edward, ON N7V 4G5 1.800.463.2361 activefit.ca
by Active Playground Equipment Inc.
If any ActiveFit! Outdoor Fitness Exercise Station fails due to defects in materials or workmanship, and subject to the
specific warranty periods and exclusions stated below, Active Playground Equipment Inc. (APE) will, at its discretion
and through its authorized representative, repair or replace any components or parts found defective without
10 Year Limited Warranty:
- Metal support posts and non-moving secondary metal structural frames
- High density polyethylene (HDPE) and rotational molded components including seats, back rests, foot pads, pedals and
- Powder coated and painted finishes
- Stainless steel fasteners
2 Year Limited Warranty:
- Moving metal components
- Pivot point shafts, bearings and bushings
- Ropes and cables
- Warranty claims will be compromised should any claim be the result of:
- Exercise Stations not assembled or installed according to APE’s assembly and installation instructions;
- Exercise Stations not maintained according to APE’s maintenance procedures;
- Misuse, negligence, vandalism, or accident;
- Cosmetic issues including wear and tear under normal use such as dents, scratches, marring, fading and
- Discoloration, minor rusting, exposure to abrasive materials such as sand or peastone, and/or exposure to salt
- The addition or substitution of unauthorized components or parts;
- Exercise Stations having been modified, altered, or repaired by persons other than an APE authorized installer or
representative which, in the judgment of Active Playground Equipment Inc. affects the condition or operation of
the Exercise Station.
Shipping, handling and installation charges are not included. All shipments are F.O.B. Point Edward, Ontario, Canada, freight prepaid and charged. All warranties commence on the date of invoice to the end-user. Upon being notified promptly in writing of any defect, APE shall make available replacement parts or components within 21 days to its authorized representative. Shipping, handling and/or installation charges to the end-user are exclusively at the discretion of the authorized representative. Replacement components or parts will be warrantied for the balance of the original warranty. APE does not authorize any employee, representative or any other person to assume on its behalf any other liability in connection with the sale or use of any ActiveFit! Exercise Station.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.