Warming up is also a light exercise which people use to prepare their body before some heavier exercise or activity. As the name suggests, warming up means raising the body’s temperature by 1 or 2 degrees so that it can comfortably undergo the increased activity.Any heavy activity causes our heart to beat faster and raises the body temperature considerably. Rather than suddenly causing the body temperature to rise, gradually preparing the muscles by lightly activating them before the activity, is not only good for the heart and muscles but it also improves one’s performance. ActiveFit! is the perfect solution for your gated community, camping resort, senior centers, public or private parks or any other outdoor space. We offer a large variety of single and combo units or we can customize combo units to your liking.
Click the pictures below for our Warm Up & Stretching gallery and links to unit specifications.
- Lower Body Stretcher Double Lower Body Stretcher Double
- Lower Body Stretcher Lower Body Stretcher
- Multi Stretcher Multi Stretcher
- Parallel Bars Deluxe Parallel Bars Deluxe
- Parallel Bars Parallel Bars
- Step Stretch Step Stretch
- Tai Chi Double Tai Chi Double
- Tai Chi Tai Chi
- Upper Body Stretcher Upper Body Stretcher